Friday 4 July 2014

June Favourites

Hey guys!!
Today is Favourite Friday and July 4th!

Happy Independence Day to all the Americans out there!! J
Even though I am not American, I will still be enjoying the festivities by watching the fireworks across the water on the stateside!
I CANT WAIT- I love fireworks!!
How will you be spending July 4th??

June Favourites


Ladies of London
This new Bravo show is right up my alley! The aristocratic society of London, England is documented and the drama is great!! I love all of the Real Housewives, so this show is perfect for me. It’s very similar to the Housewives series. The show airs on Mondays at 10:00PM. LOVE IT!!

Rachel Talbott YouTube Videos/Vlog

Rachel has the best vlogs out there! She gives great advice on many topics- her beauty hauls and the “get ready” videos are my favourites. J I have used many of the products and items she recommends and I have really liked the suggestions overall! You have to check her youtube videos out!
Here is the link to her YouTube page: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCM3P_G21gOSVdepXrEFojIg

Maria Menounos EveryGirl’s Guide to Life
Maria Menounos’ Everygirl’s Guide to Life Book is by far one of the most informative and best overall book that I have read so far. It has information on everything you could imagine (Fitness, Food, Organizing, Beauty Tips, etc.). I recently gave this to my mom to check out and she really enjoyed the book as well. J I would definitely recommend the book to anyone!

Maria Menounos ‘ Everygirl’s Guide to Fitness 

This is the second book that Maria has written and it is all about diet and fitness. The book is quite straightforward but gives great tips and reminders about losing weight effectively. I really enjoyed this book; it gave me some great tips to apply to my everyday life. J

Your Tea Tiny Tea Teatox 

I AM OBSESSED. This is the BEST tea EVER!! It helps reduce bloating, it clears up your skin, and it tastes AMAZING. I love this brand!! You are supposed to drink the tea before each meal 3 times per day, and it is a really great aid in weight loss. I have noticed a huge difference in the way my clothes are fitting and the way I feel. I’m so glad I found out about this brand!

These are my current favourites, and I hope you guys get to check them out!!


XO

2 comments:

  1. That's my fave show! :D Thanks for posting!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love this!
    :-) Thanks for sharing :-)
    Cheers!

    ReplyDelete