Friday 18 April 2014

Favourite Friday- Paris Edition

Hey everyone!
Today is Favourite Friday again!
I was contemplating what category I should write about this time, and the answer literally appeared to me in a Pinterest picture. I saw a picture of a macaroon and it took me back to last year when I was in Paris. It is probably my favourite place that I have been, and I would LOVE to go back. Here are some of my favourite things in Paris!


Favourite Friday- Paris Edition

Palace of Versailles


 
I honestly can’t explain how amazing the Palace of Versailles was. I have always been interested in anything about Marie Antoinette so this was right up my alley. I became obsessed with the palace the minute we walked through. The gardens, the décor, the massive space…pretty much every aspect in the Palace of Versailles was indescribable. It is definitely a place that everyone should see at least once. It is absolutely immaculate.

Hall of Mirrors

Even though this is in the Palace of Versailles, I felt that it deserved it’s own area! This was such an amazing sight to see. It was absolutely beautiful and it takes you back to a time that you wish you could see. The elegance and pure art of the massive room is enough for anyone to be amazed.

Eiffel Tower at night
This image was taken from Pinterest.
The Eiffel tower is an obvious tourist attraction that is so beautiful and humongous, it’s understandable why it’s so famous. What I didn’t realise, was that at night for only a short time it actually lights up and sparkles! It was probably one of the main highlights of the trip. Such a pretty sight!! I brought home a miniature Eiffel tower that sparkles as well! Just a little something to remember it by! J

Laduree
Another absolute obsession in Paris was Laduree. The macaroons are to die for, and the store/restaurant is absolutely beautiful. Everything is so regal looking and the colours are beautiful. I fell in love with the place instantly and I made sure to take home a few souvenirs. J


I loved being in Paris. The atmosphere is amazing, and you feel like your in a different time wherever you go. The history and art throughout the city is worth seeing. I hope you enjoyed my favourite things in Paris, and I also hope that each and every one of you gets the chance to see Paris like I did!


XO

3 comments:

  1. Love this post! Reminds me of my trip to Paris! I fell in love as well! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've never been to Paris, but would love to! I love all of the pictures you shared. Amazing! Those macaroons look so so good too!

    ReplyDelete