Friday 11 April 2014

Favourite Friday- Fragrance Edition

Good evening everyone!

I’ve had a busy, awesome day! My mom and I headed over to the US and shopped from 8:00AM until just now! I LOVE shopping in the states!! They have the best items!! There are so many products we can’t get in Canada!!
I am definitely glad to sit down and take a break after today though! J

Today is Favourite Friday again and today’s post is all about perfume! I have a few fragrances that I use daily, and some that I’ve used for almost 10 years.

Favourite Friday- Fragrance Edition

Gucci Envy Me
This is my all time favourite perfume. I’ve used this since the beginning of high school and it is my signature scent. I love love love this!

Dolce & Gabbana Light Blue
This is such a nice scent. It’s one of my favourites! I’ve been buying this one for a little over 5 years.

Viktor and Rolf Flowerbomb
My hubby bought this perfume at Christmas for me. I love the scent, and it comes in such a pretty bottle!

MAC’s Turquatic
I just purchased this scent a little while ago and I fell in love with it. It’s such a fresh, clean scent and I am absolutely obsessed!!

What are your favourite fragrances??

Do you have a signature scent that you always wear?

XO

No comments:

Post a Comment