Tuesday 8 April 2014

Chow Mein Noodle Casserole

Hi everyone!!
I hope the weather is as beautiful where you are as it is here! 
The sun is shining and I don’t even have to wear a coat! Yay!! J

My mom and I decided to make an old recipe for dinner that my grandma had been making for years. It’s the ultimate comfort food and it takes me right back to my childhood.

Chow Mein Noodle Casserole


What you will need:

2 Lbs Lean Ground Beef
¼ Onion
1 Can Cream of Mushroom Soup
Chow Mein Noodles

Directions:


Brown 2 pounds of lean ground beef with a quarter of an onion for taste. Butter a deep casserole dish and add chow mein noodles to fully cover the bottom. Layer cooked ground beef over the noodles. Add more noodles on top of the ground beef to cover the top. Place 1 can of cream of mushroom soup (you can also use cream of celery) over the ground beef (do not dilute). Sprinkle more noodles on top if desired. Cover the casserole dish with glass cover and bake at 350 for an hour. Enjoy!






This recipe is SO good. One of my favourite childhood meals!!

XO




3 comments:

  1. My aunt used to make this at every holiday get together! Its also one of my favourites!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yum, this looks like the perfect comfort food meal. I also love how simple it is.

    ReplyDelete