Monday 31 March 2014

Alice in Wonderland

Good evening!! 
I hope you had a great weekend! 
Today was such a warm day out. We had all of our windows open at home and I think everyone was grateful that the sun finally made an appearance! 
I hope this weather continues! 

On another note...
As the day ends I've decided to revisit my childhood and watch a favourite Disney movie that I haven't seen in a while. 
I have always been such a huge fan of Disney movies, but one of my absolute favourites is Alice in Wonderland
As a kid, I loved the story, and I fell in love with the movie instantly. I've collected Alice in Wonderland items over the years and I'm always on the lookout for new collectibles. I stumbled across a few quotes and pictures of my favourite movie that I wanted to share with you!








XO

No comments:

Post a Comment